16 December 2005

Exporting to the Communist University wikispace

What I am trying to do here is to use the wikispaces Blog integration facility from the Blogger side so as to paste the blog simultaneously in a page on the Communist University wikispace that I have called Blog. The idea is to make this a daily routine procedure do that the covering messages of my daily circulation are here as a blog and there as an archive. The nest step is to organise the e-mailing of the same message to the list of 400 or so addresses that currently are getting it, and then I will have a single integrated mechanism. All I will have to do is to paste the four to six items in the Wiki each day, make the links in the blog and write the covering note, press one button, and the work is done. That's the general idea, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment